New Patients – Welcome!
Welcome to Kenneth M. Klebanow, M.D. & Associates, P.A. and thank you for choosing our practice to provide the
medical care for your child(ren).
We would like for you to choose one of our providers to be the primary provider of care for your child(ren). You should use your chosen provider for well-baby visits, physical exams and any on-going medical problems. If by chance your provider is not available for a sick visit, we will offer an appointment with another provider in the practice. If you have not already selected a specific provider, please feel free to browse the physician’s bio page. Meet Us or call to schedule a “meet & greet” appointment.
If you have your first appointment scheduled, or have not been seen in some time, it will be necessary to do a little homework. We have a New Patient Registration which you can download and complete at home and bring to your appointment. You should plan to arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment in order to do all the paperwork. Please be sure to bring your insurance card.
If your child(ren) has been under the care of another pediatrician, we ask that you have the medical records transferred
to our office.
Insurance and Billing
We participate with many insurance companies and also welcome self-pay patients. If you have any questions about our participation in a particular insurance program, please call our billing office Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at 410-964-0903.
- Aetna (PPO, EPO, MC & HMO)
- BlueCross BlueShield (Federal, out-of-state, CareFirst BlueChoice)
- Care First Administrator
- Cigna Health Care of Mid-Atlantic, HMO, PPO, SelectSource Plus
- Coventry Health Care (formerly Principal Health) PPO & POS
- EHP – Employee Health Plans (Johns Hopkins)
- First Health (formerly HealthCare COMPARE, and The Affordable)
- Great-West Healthcare
- Kaiser Permanente (We only accept both Select & Signature patients from the Columbia Gateway Center. Our providers need to be listed on your policy prior to your appointment. We do NOT participate with Kaiser provided by the Maryland Medical Plan.)
- Maryland Medical Assistance (MCO: Priority Partners. We do NOT participate in Maryland Physicians Care OR Amerigroup)
- Multi-Plan, Inc.
- NCAS (National Claims Administrative Services)
- OneNet (Formerly Alliance PPO)
- PHCS (Private Healthcare Systems) also “Preferred Care”
- Tricare (Health Net “North Region”) (We do NOT participate with the US Family Health Plan product.)
- United HealthCare (MDIPA & Optimum Choice, Inc.) (We do NOT participate with the United Health Care Product provided by the Maryland Medicaid Plan.)
Has your insurance changed?
If you are currently a patient at our practice and your insurance has changed please fill out our Insurance Update Form and bring it with you to your next visit or mail/fax it to us with a copy of your insurance card (front and back). Thank you.
Local Camp, Daycare and School Forms
Listed below are links to some local camp, daycare and school forms. Please check with the facility to see if a form is required. They may require one that is not listed below. There is a $10 fee per set for completion of all health forms. Please allow 5-7 business days for completion and be sure the parent’s part is complete before giving it to the office.
There is no charge for medication forms; however, before the office will accept your forms, we request that you complete as much of the information as possible including the name of the medication, dosage, time the medication should be given, etc.
Anne Arundel County
Prince George’s County